Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo the fact that she is had a notebook with spanish writing doesnt mean she lives in madrid she is from paris so....
Boo she tagged her university and it’s in Madrid. She gave a tour of her student accommodation that’s in Madrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
6E04CA85-304A-404E-8FF7-28DD1965CF72.gif

me pushing Big T out the way when an instahoe rocks up in search of mason! Go on Pam Debs! twit HER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boo the fact that she is had a notebook with spanish writing doesnt mean she lives in madrid she is from paris so....
I say this with the upmost respect....I don’t think this is the place for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My hairdresser thinks he's hot, somebody has a taste. I'm not even ashamed of myself, his beauty should be preached

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a glorious way to wake up 🥵 going to be in a permanent state of horn today 😅
I've got to entertain my Mum all day today. We're going to the ballet and all I can think about are Mason's hands and there I want them. 🌊🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.