Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are my new favourite photos I’m obsessed I’m even ready to forgive Carlotta since she has given us this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The rings doesnt fit him if she wanted to put rings on him it needs to be a bit bigger.... also now that we know he is going to paris if he win he will celebrate shaggin parisian girl if he loses he will parisian girl will comfort him by shaggin 😂
You missed a vital point boo she lives in Madrid. Too be funny you need to have right facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My mood after seeing the suit pictures
On a completely unrelated note… I’m off to look at wedding dresses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That is what I imagine him looking like in the Bentley smut.

Am I actually manifesting this?

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m literally about 6 months older than mason or there abouts (I feel like I’ve said this before…) he would’ve been the school year below me! The tumblr teens wanna be grateful we didn’t go to the same high school otherwise I’d have had him from day one 😉😘

• Haha

My mood after seeing the suit pictures
On a completely unrelated note… I’m off to look at wedding dresses
I’ve been trying to find a clip of Pam talking about taking towels to wales but I can’t 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone mind if I nab one of these for a new profile picture so I can melt inside every time I post 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These are my new favourite photos I’m obsessed I’m even ready to forgive Carlotta since she has given us this
Wait she styled this?? I don’t believe it… it’s not hideous enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait she styled this?? I don’t believe it… it’s not hideous enough
According to the credits at the end of the article! I did have to read that bit three times to make sure it’s the same CARLOTTA CONSTANT that we know and tolerate and, yes, apparently it is

• Wow
I'm actually younger than Mason, by 3 days to be precise! I feel like I've found my people here though so thank you all! ❤

• Heart
Don’t think we need to worry about the suit 👀👀👀🥵🥵🥵
Full GQ article!
Have a good day everyone - don’t get up to too much mischief… 😉❤
View attachment 890724
What a glorious way to wake up 🥵 going to be in a permanent state of horn today 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.