Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Free speech is a thing, people 😂
Be happy I don't want to rain on your parade by saying all the things I hate about it. That stays in the group chat 🙈 We love you, Mason. Really.

But I will say that whoever manages him needs to be sacked 😂 not only did they allow the article to be published but also, not even 7 days before going to a gala with a brand, he was promoting another one. Why? You dumb?
But good news for you, he should be featured heavily on Versace's social media to promote the fact that they did a suit for him. So...more content! :m:m

Reactions: 10
I feel like that’s my whole Saturday written off appreciating the god that is Mason Mount

and then it’s game day tomorrow 🤤

What a gloriously wet weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mase has been giving us so much content lately aghhh christmas has come early!!
also why do those rings turn me on sm surely this isn't normal😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In other news, I’ve just ate some chocolate keks with tee, trying to decide what colour nails to get later.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I can’t stop looking at this. Jesus Christ mother Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey someone get me a cool flannel. I even like the bells on the side 🤣
164522AA-FB3A-4155-AD9A-C3B8413B012B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to go out and I don't want to! I want to stay and reread the article and look at the pictures all day. Would it be inappropriate to look at my phone all the time?
What a tough life!
Hope for some new content when I come back maybe nudes.
See you later!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I can’t stop looking at this. Jesus Christ mother Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey someone get me a cool flannel. I even like the bells on the side 🤣View attachment 890870
I admire Carlotta’s restraint since it seems she can hold back from jumping him after styling him like that, dunno if I’d have the same willpower tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In other news, I’ve just ate some chocolate keks with tee, trying to decide what colour nails to get later.
I have burgundy nails now. I love them and you can't go wrong with that colour...unless you don't like it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Boo the fact that she is had a notebook with spanish writing doesnt mean she lives in madrid she is from paris so....
If you are coming in here just to make some noise go and have a word with yourself. We have had enough this week without you coming along to stir thing up.
Sorry if that upsets anyone but I can’t deal with people deliberately coming in to make a nuisance of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you are coming in here just to make some noise go and have a word with yourself. We have had enough this week without you coming along to stir thing up.
Sorry if that upsets anyone but I can’t deal with people deliberately coming in to make a nuisance of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.