Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I...don't know what Gavin and Stacey is. Like, I know it's a show but I've never watched it.
And for the second time tonight:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also as fbi I officially applied for a restraining order on behalf of mason and chilly for NPB. She 100% reading on here as she following anyone they are linked with. Restraining order on the way fake steak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also as fbi I officially applied for a restraining order on behalf of mason and chilly for NPB. She 100% reading on here as she following anyone they are linked with. Restraining order on the way fake steak.
Maybe we need a restraining order too? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is creepy and creepy and also...creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not one to make comments here I am just guilty of lurking at multiple threads for gossip so hi everyone🙈 just here to ask [sorry in advance as I know she is irrelevant now] but is Jenny from the block a scouse? if she is she served me and my boyfriend in selfridges yesterday. rather pointless information but I was looking at her thinking I know her awks😂if its her for a insta hoe she’s very shy. Anyhow her name tag did say Jennifer so I wanted to confirm as you lot know everything😂 plus I can’t check her Instagram because she is private now

Reactions: 1
Exactly the same thing happened with ReecesPieces 🤔 feel like it might be the same person over and over with new accounts??
I’ve just thought, the names are never just random and irrelevant either are they. It’s so weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
no we simply admire his beauty and violate the clout chasers. NPB however is a fully fledged stalker that needs to be restrained
I can't image her reading this page, seeing what we say about her and keeping her mouth shut....she'd do a live session on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.