Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not one to make comments here I am just guilty of lurking at multiple threads for gossip so hi everyone🙈 just here to ask [sorry in advance as I know she is irrelevant now] but is Jenny from the block a scouse? if she is she served me and my boyfriend in selfridges yesterday. rather pointless information but I was looking at her thinking I know her awks😂if its her for a insta hoe she’s very shy. Anyhow her name tag did say Jennifer so I wanted to confirm as you lot know everything😂 plus I can’t check her Instagram because she is private now
Hi. Yep she is scouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just thought, the names are never just random, irrelevant either are they. It’s so weird.
Definitely get the vibe the recent ones have been the same person- Come in, like a load of posts, post message/s, delete account

Reactions: 8
I...don't know what Gavin and Stacey is. Like, I know it's a show but I've never watched it.
And for the second time tonight:

*Whispering* same.
I've only watched some bits on Youtube because one of my friends was obsessed with it

Also as fbi I officially applied for a restraining order on behalf of mason and chilly for NPB. She 100% reading on here as she following anyone they are linked with. Restraining order on the way fake steak.

So this was just on my explore page😭 I don’t know how to feel
View attachment 890037

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having studied it in detail, I also think the pic of Mason and Tink is old. The hair on the side of Mason's head is too short, unless he has had another bloody haircut today since training.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having studied it in detail, I also think the pic of Mason and Tink is old. The hair on the side of Mason's head is too short, unless he has had another bloody haircut today since training.

I'll see myself out.

Yeah and I don’t see how Ben is bending his knee like that anytime soon … 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
wait on the topic of hair did that head of a barber just troll us w the haircut nonsense?? :oops:
My theory is that he's letting his hair grow. I have seen many women who had very short hair had to get small haircuts while trying to grow the hair so it looks as even as possible.
Not sure how I feel about it.

Reactions: 9
My theory is that he's letting his hair grow. I have seen many women who had very short hair had to get small haircuts while trying to grow the hair so it looks as even as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Return of the Mowgli? 😬

Yeah didn’t he say something about it’s going to take a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well I'm intrigued...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.