Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
Everything is going to be ok, you know we are here for whatever you need. Sending you love ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ermmm....I just saw this and if I'm going to be traumatised, all of you need to suffer too.

Why do people need to make these gifs?? This is stuff from nightmares

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ermmm....I just saw this and if I'm going to be traumatised, all of you need to suffer too.

Group therapy session required

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you all of you 💙 💙

I’ve just realised how terrible an advert it is if you’re a barber and your client wears a beanie when they leave😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m an awkward hugger but I’ll always be there for you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think all of the good hug gifs have been used at this point!

Maybe you can show us a few options or tell us about them and we can help out. Anything can be styled to look better than it is 🤗
I'll see what I can dig out and request your expertise 💙

• Heart

😂 that is hurrendous how am I meant to enjoy my Christmas turkey without imaging it smacking its own arse. X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
❤❤

• Heart

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.