Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need help. I'm going out for curry and drinks with work on Saturday and I have no frigging idea what to wear! 😫
Bought a dress but it looks like frumpy shite and my wardrobes are full of crap!
Has anyone seen anything good recently? Ideally long sleeves and not too short as I'm an elder with no desire to catch a chill 👍🏻
Maybe you can show us a few options or tell us about them and we can help out. Anything can be styled to look better than it is 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need help. I'm going out for curry and drinks with work on Saturday and I have no frigging idea what to wear! 😫
Bought a dress but it looks like frumpy shite and my wardrobes are full of crap!
Has anyone seen anything good recently? Ideally long sleeves and not too short as I'm an elder with no desire to catch a chill 👍🏻
I was gonna say I live on ASOS but my new outfit I ordered for the football on sunday apparently isn’t coming until monday because of the stupid black friday delivery delays 😑

How is Spicy supposed to notice me if I’m not wearing my new beanie hat 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
something like this could put a nice blouse underneath. Nice and warm
I did try my sweater vest with a white blouse but I looked like a twit 🙈😂
You know when you see things on other people and they look good but then you look like roadkill when you try it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about a shirt and flared trousers? I bought a white one and these brown flared trousers from Primark for like £10 🤣 H&M are normally good!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was gonna say I live on ASOS but my new outfit I ordered for the football on sunday apparently isn’t coming until monday because of the stupid black friday delivery delays 😑

How is Spicy supposed to notice me if I’m not wearing my new beanie hat 😢
ASOS are pissing me off with their delivery lately

• Sad
Reactions: 2
muhihNph.jpg

Ask Mason if you can borrow his foreskin 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Honestly, I pay for premier aswell and then the orders like oh yeah expect delays. Not good enough, I want to be a smurf on sunday ☹
Same! If I pay £9.99 a year I want you to deliver my hundreds of orders to me immediately! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still prepping for it. Maybe I should crack into the wine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I like the headband look. It’s defo just his neck warmer thing covering his ears (but he’s wearing shorts??? Where’s the logic Masey - not that I’m complaining about the legs being on show obviously I just don’t appreciate the lack of ~consistency~)

I too hate KFC because I’ve been dragged along by meat eating friends and been the veggie that can only get a SALAD 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.