Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the headband look. It’s defo just his neck warmer thing covering his ears (but he’s wearing shorts??? Where’s the logic Masey - not that I’m complaining about the legs being on show obviously I just don’t appreciate the lack of ~consistency~)

I too hate KFC because I’ve been dragged along by meat eating friends and been the veggie that can only get a SALAD 😩
Have you not had the vegan burger? It’s great!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope you're ok 💙

• Heart
❤❤❤❤

• Heart

• Heart

• Heart
Babe, there's a point in your life where you discover that you are the strongest one and stronger than you ever gave yourself credit.

You dont need people who wouldnt give you the same love you give. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

• Heart
Hope you’re okay lovely We’re all here for you always ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Righty, I’m off to bed have a 4 hour drive to do bright and early! Just wanna say I think all you ladies are top huns 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.