Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls…is his hair slick back in that video when he turns round not facing the camera it looks slick back

I need help. I'm going out for curry and drinks with work on Saturday and I have no frigging idea what to wear! 😫
Bought a dress but it looks like frumpy shite and my wardrobes are full of crap!
Has anyone seen anything good recently? Ideally long sleeves and not too short as I'm an elder with no desire to catch a chill 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need help. I'm going out for curry and drinks with work on Saturday and I have no frigging idea what to wear! 😫
Bought a dress but it looks like frumpy shite and my wardrobes are full of crap!
Has anyone seen anything good recently? Ideally long sleeves and not too short as I'm an elder with no desire to catch a chill 👍🏻
Saw Mase in a nice outfit last night, long sleeves, bit facey… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he picked up this style in Paris :ROFLMAO:
He's having a 2010 moment and I'm here for it. This was my favourite hair look as a 15-year-old 😂 I still have the headbands, Mase. Which colours do you want?

00000000000000000000000vz.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.