Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You kill me 🤣🤣🤣 Had to shut the car window because you were shouting at them 😂
It's got to be done! What's the point in staying open when you've ran out of gravy?!
I think I said something like 'What kind of a shambles is this place? Why not put a sign up so I don’t waste my time queuing for this shitshow?!' 🤣

I still keep laughing to myself about the ‘I don’t care’ this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Don't encourage the ballbag! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what to do with Gerard Key Lime!!
The thing that winds me up the most is when something is wrong with his clothes and has to take it back to the shop, he makes me do it because “I am better at it” What the f…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's got to be done! What's the point in staying open when you've ran out of gravy?!
I think I said something like 'What kind of a shambles is this place? Why not put a sign up so I don’t waste my time queuing for this shitshow?!' 🤣

Remember that time kfc ran out of chicken…? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr R hates gravy too, he sits there and eats a dry roast dinner 😳 and then looks at me in disgust when I have chip shop chips and gravy! Which apparently isn’t a very southern thing to do 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the correct response! That’s exactly what happened to me and it started the whole gravy v beans saga god knows how many threads ago! 🤣
Mr P has had to close the car window when I've shouted at the drive thru that they're a shambles when they've got no gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I think you’ll find the correct response is no KFC at all because it’s disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Yes please!!

Also I’m about to ask the barber if he is ever going to show us this new hair style

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you shown him Mason’s new hair tonight, did he care? 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I have and no he didn't 😂
I said I wouldn't be mad if Mason got a perm and he rolled his eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd question his sanity but he married me so I know he's not entirely without taste 🤣 I'm joking, I lured him in with a few good days and it's been Trunchbull hair and sudocrem on my spots for 90% of our relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.