Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I have and no he didn't 😂
I said I wouldn't be mad if Mason got a perm and he rolled his eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd question his sanity but he married me so I know he's not entirely without taste 🤣 I'm joking, I lured him in with a few good days and it's been Trunchbull hair and sudocrem on my spots for 90% of our relationship!
That’s marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening all.
I had to put my phone away, the hair situation was stressing me out.
I've just watched Tenet, for the second time. I still don't really understand what is going on.

Anyway, I return with a gift. Rice Rice Baby.

• Heart
Evening all.
I had to put my phone away, the hair situation was stressing me out.
I've just watched Tenet, for the second time. I still don't really understand what is going on.

Anyway, I return with a gift. Rice Rice Baby.

I’d only just stopped singing this!
MrR has just come back from his wanky wine tasting evening he was on and heard me playing that TikTok and said ffs not this again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’d only just stopped singing this!
MrR has just come back from his wanky wine tasting evening he was on and heard me playing that TikTok and said ffs not this again 🤣🤣🤣
I read ‘Mr R has just come back from his wank…’ and thought he’d just popped upstairs for his evening tug 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.