Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAYBE it’s gonna be a Tommy Shelby cut 😨

I feel like he has to be growing it for the big change (which concerns me) otherwise he’d just have had it done today

Find it hilarious the barber’s getting lots of 🔥 type feedback about the haircut and we all genuinely thought that was the ‘Before’ photo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like he has to be growing it for the big change (which concerns me) otherwise he’d just have had it done today

Find it hilarious the barber’s getting lots of 🔥 type feedback about the haircut and we all genuinely thought that was the ‘Before’ photo🤣
Have we been out smarted by kids? I’m not sure how I feel about that 😂 All sat here waiting for the prime time upload and turns out it was at 2pm this afternoon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey… hands off my Dreamy Foden! If you don’t want him at his White Lightning phase you don’t get him at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m confused…. Is the picture post haircut?? I know we’ve slated his cuts before, but has he even cut anything off???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is going on with haircut saga? I he growing a mullet? Going for highlights? Dreadlocks?

anyway….

look what came today!
016D8233-3832-4911-958E-3B9B5240A66D.jpeg

D7FE0526-C67E-4541-B713-3923F30BA98D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.