Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at all the potential haircut pictures and he literally just had some guy give it a lick of water and some mousse. Ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MAYBE it’s gonna be a Tommy Shelby cut 😨

I might need to go to the box but.....I don't hate the haircut. I've seen some guys with it and it just depends on the guy.
I don't think it would suit Mason but better that than a mullet or Foden's trim 🤷‍♀️

What is going on with haircut saga? I he growing a mullet? Going for highlights? Dreadlocks?

anyway….

look what came today!
View attachment 887844
View attachment 887846
That looks amazing!! :love::love:
I'm sure you can't wait to use it and see that face everyday!

How thick are they?! We all know it’s a sex dungeon

That is our secret!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve done about 45 minutes worth of work today.
Been asked a million questions to which I've replied with the death stare.
Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a Mason Mount hair crisis? (that turned out to not yet be a crisis… it’s still pending)

Some lad in the work car park has just tried speeding off on his motorbike like a twit and he’s gone skidding across the floor.. he’s ok so I can giggle.
Serves him right the muppet 🙈

It’s all too much tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it is a perm, it must be something that’s either to do with growing out his hair or colouring it. 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think @Smca53 was on the money that they spoke changing it up for future. Watch out blue zigzag streaks are coming 😂😂😂
I feel like I’ve had approval from the FBI and I’m genuinely flattered

I am however worried for the future hair. He’s never really had bad hair (even the Mowgli cut was adorable for his age), surely he’s due a disaster cut, we’ve all had at least one 😭 god I sound like Gbush (sorry GB if you’re lurking - also what do you reckon his next hair change will be?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I’ve had approval from the FBI and I’m genuinely flattered

I am however worried for the future hair. He’s never really had bad hair (even the Mowgli cut was adorable for his age), surely he’s due a disaster cut, we’ve all had at least one 😭 god I sound like Gbush (sorry GB if you’re lurking - also what do you reckon his next hair change will be?)
His new haircut could loose him his place in the team. And the England team. Oh Lord what is he doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.