Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had short hair in that pic so I made it longer and gave him a fuller beard but that's it. You cant improve perfection.

That Foden would get it.
I thought it wasn’t quite his hair - to be quite honest I’d do terrible things to him either way! 🥵
And your quite right perfection is difficult to improve upon!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like the post hes put up is the post he was tapping on about…

He said new post coming this evening, guess who came to the shop this morning?

Then he’s out the photo up later on.

😑 annoying prick
And we’ve just sat here stressing for nothing?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like the post hes put up is the post he was tapping on about…

He said new post coming this evening, guess who came to the shop this morning?

Then he’s out the photo up later on.

😑 annoying prick
I actually do read the demon barbers caption as “this is the hair I did today, but we’ll be making big changes next time which will take longer” but I feel he should issue a statement to clarify because it’s very unclear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just back from parents evening and really thought I’d be walking in to some barbershop butchering of the fluffy hair. Feels a bit like no news is good news.
Hope the Scuffed kids got good reports 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just back from parents evening and really thought I’d be walking in to some barbershop butchering of the fluffy hair. Feels a bit like no news is good news.
no news means Fluffy Mase is still alive! 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually do read the demon barbers caption as “this is the hair I did today, but we’ll be making big changes next time which will take longer” but I feel he should issue a statement to clarify because it’s very unclear
Yes i’m with you! 🥺 duck sake what’s he been planning!

• Wow
no news means Fluffy Mase is still alive! 🎉
Yeah, but…

I wish demon barber hadn’t said anything. Now we know a big change is coming, potentially a very horrific change, but we don’t know WHAT and we don’t know WHEN. It’s cruelty at its best. Demon barber living up to his nickname

• Haha
Me after realising that picture of mase is probably the haircut they were banging on about..
E4DCA68D-5088-4892-97AC-C9E86B89BEE5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so relieved if it is that cut cos the hair looks the same...I can't begin to tell you how relieved i am

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.