Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they dressed for completely different occasions? Mase looks like he’s been decorating 😭 she is in her 50s tho so the tumblr teens will be crying that someone so old had even breathed near him!
he’s a mother fucker… literally

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they even dragging this out 😂 bloody hair reveal? Hun just post the picture and move on! Stop clout chasing over a few hairs you’ve trimmed… he’ll be selling the hair sweepings from his salon floor next

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are they dressed for completely different occasions? Mase looks like he’s been decorating 😭 she is in her 50s tho so the tumblr teens will be crying that someone so old had even breathed near him!
If we’re all classed as elders then what the hell would they call her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they even dragging this out 😂 bloody hair reveal? Hun just post the picture and move on! Stop clout chasing over a few hairs you’ve trimmed… he’ll be selling the hair sweepings from his salon floor next
I’m sat laughing to myself and my friend has just said ‘are you laughing at that group again’ 😅 yes, yes i am.

It’s funny how the barber thinks he’s the next toni & guy when the majority of his following is just masons fan girl accounts that will never have an appointment with him…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I was in high school I was with this guy who had shoulder length blonde hair. And not good blonde, but like awful yellow blonde. :sick: I don't know what I was thinking then, but I was crazy for him.
So I won't be put off by blond hair, I'm sure it won't be as bad as the ex who also played football.
Imagine this hair on a guy. I was so in love!
rihanna_gets_long_bangs_hairstyle_becomegorgeous-390x450.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw someone in the comments saying he could be working towards a mullet and now i can stop thinking about how it would look like on him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Also, just wanted to say because I know you guys will understand… how unbelievably soul destroyingly disappointing is it when you get home in the dark and the cold, after long day at work and your partner/husband etc. walks in and you suddenly remember you’re not married to mason 🙄

literally me….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they not realise this is before he had anything done? 🤣
07A41495-7431-417F-8A45-72F4B03EF10A.png
06F85798-3DE5-492C-AC5E-52ABCFC06BA6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw someone in the comments saying he could be working towards a mullet and now i can stop thinking about how it would look like on him
Nahh cause some lads look fit with mullets 👀🤤 if it’s one of those modern ones not the 80s kind 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.