Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just a constant disappointment what with all the likes and hoe behaviour and now putting extensions in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m more concerned why Lizzie Cundy has gone to a Chinese dressed like she’s presenting an Oscar. Mase has expanded into painting and decorating as his career is over as GB would say 🤣
I quite like it…
I love Lizzie Cundy, I know she gets slated in comments especially the Daily Fail but she really doesn't give a tit or take herself seriously and I bet she's a good laugh on a night out.💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 887468

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.
They look so opposite in style that it almost looks like a fake pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t ignore cos it makes me feel sane to know I’m not that bad. It’s a self preservation thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.