Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s have some Dec to pass the time waiting for Mase and his big reveal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last time it took a while to get my hair a certain way, hair dye was involved 😂
If he goes blonde after I mentioned it, can someone create a rumour about me knowing because I'm shagging him? Thanks 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s have some Dec to pass the time waiting for Mase and his big reveal

THANKYOU! I’ve been trying to distract myself with the football, but he’s not even playing 🤷🏼‍♀️ And all I can think about is Masons hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 887468

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.
Why are they dressed for completely different occasions? Mase looks like he’s been decorating 😭 she is in her 50s tho so the tumblr teens will be crying that someone so old had even breathed near him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so nervous about what he looks like that I've ordered KFC to make me feel better......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.