Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to God if he's gone short again, I'm going to flip 😤 I've realised that I liked the Daddy cut at the time but I've seen the error of my ways now it's longer again. Why can't he see this too?! He has eyes and mirrors doesn't he?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm slightly scared of the Scots we are seeing on our way to the stadium 🙈😂 Lively bunch...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least the Tumblr teens agree with us (some of us) on something. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mason back on the insta girls with Maria and Danielle likes, but I swear someone clarified he was dating the french girl because he went to Paris when she wasn’t there. Cmon someone clarify who he dating. 😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mason back on the insta girls with Maria and Danielle likes, but I swear someone clarified he was dating the french girl because he went to Paris when she wasn’t there. Cmon someone clarify who he dating. 😛😛
@Smca53 confirmed it earlier…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’ll be dating me once I’ve thrown my tampon at Spicy on Sunday confirming my mobile number and telling him to pass it to Daddy! 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.