Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Now the rumours of Mase to Liverpool have been squashed I see its Pulisic's turn now. If you need somewhere to stay while you find a house in Liverpool, there's room in my bed Christian

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Geexoxo

VIP Member
He’s had MCFC shaved into the side ready to announce his transfer… don’t shoot the messenger 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I know this is controversial, especially on this thread, but I hate gravy! Will I be shunned now? 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
My theory is that he's letting his hair grow. I have seen many women who had very short hair had to get small haircuts while trying to grow the hair so it looks as even as possible.
Not sure how I feel about it.
I had to do this 🤣 it was the worst thing ever! I cut my hair this short… and wanted to grow it back within a year so there was a lot of clips for months 🤣🤣 I feel masons pain 🤣
56CB79E7-5D79-42A1-BD06-B4E42D906FCA.jpeg

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Awww, I love Big Rom ❤ he's the sweetest!

And I see Mason is following a photographer...big sigh. They're really going to try to make him a "fashion footballer" and look who will be guiding him in that adventure 🙈😂 he should just call Marcus and ask for advice, really.
A photographer carlotta bought a ring for 😴
It’s all giving me the ick.

I can’t be arsed with the teens saying he’s got drip either, come on now let’s be real. If a guy tried turning up wearing that last outfit from the tik tok to take me out, I’d be shutting the door in his face 🙈

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Punkie, by scalding your tuppance with a biscuit do you mean it dropped onto your crotch or you splashed the tea out of the mug? 😂

I’m still half asleep and the words tuppance and biscuit seem very odd to be in the same sentence together. 😅😅😅
I splashed the tea out of the mug 🤣 and then the shock of the splash caused me to jolt and splash more!
Let's not start rumours about tuppences and biscuits! 😂

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
Print off the list and read it out 🤣
Last night the hubs made a comment about "maybe your next husband will be better at that" and I said, oh, he's gonna be better at a lot of things 😂

• Haha