Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenL

VIP Member
Me after coming back to the thread to watch all those TikToks

Great job ladies!

@jflurker93 One of my favourites video is the boxing, cocky, chewing gum, your preferred haircut. I saw someone posted one about it (sorry, I can't remember which one of you posted which tiktok), I can look for more if needed.
The interviews after the hat trick were also great!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Wiola

Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

Love you ❤

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
Can't wait!!
A male model I follow on IG is spending time in London now and he's been posting a lot about Winter Wonderland...which makes me think of the fanfic 😂 my mind!
I thought you were going to say Mase had followed him or liked one of his photos and they’re both in London and we were going to have a whole new rumour starting. 🤣

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Happy Thursday FBC! (Do we have a name for Thursday that’s slipping my mind?)

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you and little G are feeling better soon ❤ Sending love to you both xx

@kria you were in my dream last night, you were dating Mason which I found out when you kissed him in front of me 😩 which happened seconds after I’d been admiring his huge socks under his shorts. I don’t want to say that I hated you, but………

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
1637863310290.png

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I need help. I'm going out for curry and drinks with work on Saturday and I have no frigging idea what to wear! 😫
Bought a dress but it looks like frumpy shite and my wardrobes are full of crap!
Has anyone seen anything good recently? Ideally long sleeves and not too short as I'm an elder with no desire to catch a chill 👍🏻
Saw Mase in a nice outfit last night, long sleeves, bit facey… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Big Rom encouraging my Chelsea slut behaviour this morning

Awww, I love Big Rom ❤ he's the sweetest!

And I see Mason is following a photographer...big sigh. They're really going to try to make him a "fashion footballer" and look who will be guiding him in that adventure 🙈😂 he should just call Marcus and ask for advice, really.

• Haha
  • Wow