Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12

QueenL

VIP Member
Exactly! End of most matches players will give shirts out to fans in the stands! Just got to get their attention and hope for the best. Just look like a twat throwing your kid on the pitch for a shirt, it’s all about the parents the kid probably doesn’t care that much but is doing it cause they’re told to. If an adult runs on the pitch it’s a 3 year stadium ban, there’s no repercussion when a kid does it, so the parent responsible gets away with it. The adult in charge of the throwing the child on the pitch should face a ban for doing it in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The child is just an innocent pawn in their game
Totally agree, it's the parents fault. Because it's either them encouraging them to do it or not looking after them. There is no way I would let my kid do that.

I saw a video a couple of months ago where a kid was able to run into the pitch and the mom when after him, and brought him back. And that's what parents should do!

He’s been to Sweeney Todd’s 😩😩
View attachment 886907

I just hope it's not too bad 🤞🤞

• Haha
Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
I hope you're ok 💙

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
I know I sound like a miserable cow but why are people allowing/encouraging their kids to do stuff like this? It’s the same when they run on and ask players for shirts, I get the players don’t want to say no to kids but all the while they keep giving them to them and hugging them etc they’re just encouraging more kids to do it. It’s all the time lately, they’ll have crowds of them running on their soon…

I mean, it's literally using your kids to do something you can't do. I wouldn't be too happy if my brother did that with my little nephew. Or if my parents had used me for that. Imagine seeing all those videos and photos as an adult. How embarrassing.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Well, I didn't confess my love for Daddy at dinner tonight 😅

I don't mind the headband. I think he could go full braids or wear pigtails and I'd still find a way to overlook the shithousery. I'm in too deep and I don't even care 😂
The fact that I still find the look with the hair clasps stupidly attractive makes me think I’ll accept anything from him :unsure:

DD4F2DE8-5333-454B-A9AE-49D94BE6053E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
❤❤

• Heart

Suder34

VIP Member

• Heart

User name taken

VIP Member

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Morning!

hope we’re all ok. @Geraldine.20.jobs sending love to you & the little!!

it’s bloody freezing, noodle will be wearing 50,000 layers I’m sure. It’s a lot more tranquil in here this morning, more than yesterday morning. What a bloody morning/afternoon/evening/day. I missed the butternips thing, they are definitely lurking on the regular! Say hi to mase for us 👀

it’s my Friday today & my brain has already packed its bags and has its feet up I think!
Thank you. Little G just wants lots of cuddles, which I'm not complaining about 💙

It is absolutely freezing today. I've got more layers on than Mase and I'm that cold my nipples are sore lol

Happy Friday to you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11