Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I thought you were going to say Mase had followed him or liked one of his photos and they’re both in London and we were going to have a whole new rumour starting. 🤣
He's really hot. I would totally support Mase trying to make him his new instahoe :sneaky:
He's a Barça fan, though. So maybe Mason can sign for them instead of Real and the love story can continue.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

keylimepie

VIP Member
View attachment 887468

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.
I’m more concerned why Lizzie Cundy has gone to a Chinese dressed like she’s presenting an Oscar. Mase has expanded into painting and decorating as his career is over as GB would say 🤣

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Something about him scares me a bit.
I think that's why I like him. He has a swagger.
He is also a tight tracksuit/white socks guy and we all know I'm a fan of that. I'm trying to get off that, it is very chavvy. 🤣
Screenshot_20211125-085653_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member

Has Jack never seen himself in the mirror or a photo of himself.

If anyone needs some new clothes its Jack.

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Could have written that myself! 😂 Took a shine to him during the Euros and now I drink my coffee out of a mug with his face on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see my obsession ending any time soon 😂

never felt more at home with a bunch of strangers who I feel the need to chat to everyday. I love you all 💙😂

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
I think all of the good hug gifs have been used at this point!

Maybe you can show us a few options or tell us about them and we can help out. Anything can be styled to look better than it is 🤗
I'll see what I can dig out and request your expertise 💙

• Heart