Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Morning All! Happy Thursday, last day of work for me this week and I should probably do some today 🙈 got ID’d this morning in Sainsbury's so I’m a very happy elder, as she said I only looked 23/24.. get in! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

jflurker93

VIP Member
Surprised you didn't get your husband's shirt! That one would get a great reaction 🤗
I’d be homeless!
I’ve always wanted to go to Rosso for my birthday meal but he refuses to go just because it’s Rio’s 🙈
He doesn’t like me or my mum wearing red either, I mean I put my foot down with that because I suit it but still he’s so petty.

I’ve ordered a skirt for the works party so I guess I’ve done something productive, just need some new heels now 😜

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
morning all!!! hope everyone has a nice day 💜 and we can see mason's hair before he chooses to be a virgin version of jack grealish

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I’m trying to decide how whar schedule to put these xmas fics up as, every other day? Do you wanna read them all before xmas or a couple between xmas and new year I really can’t decide 🤯🤯🤯
I’d say every other day and all before Xmas, we can re-read them repeatedly between Xmas and new year 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
That is the correct response! That’s exactly what happened to me and it started the whole gravy v beans saga god knows how many threads ago! 🤣
Mr P has had to close the car window when I've shouted at the drive thru that they're a shambles when they've got no gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
You kill me 🤣🤣🤣 Had to shut the car window because you were shouting at them 😂

• Haha