Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
When Debs realises that Mason has fucked up his hair so badly that Burberry won’t want him modelling for them
CE8876F2-D9A3-4184-939E-22391C834B44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
I CANT HANDLE THE SUSPENSE

I need to make dinner but I’m scared the photo drops and I can’t face any food afterwards tbh

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
He’ll be dating me once I’ve thrown my tampon at Spicy on Sunday confirming my mobile number and telling him to pass it to Daddy! 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
MAYBE it’s gonna be a Tommy Shelby cut 😨

I feel like he has to be growing it for the big change (which concerns me) otherwise he’d just have had it done today

Find it hilarious the barber’s getting lots of 🔥 type feedback about the haircut and we all genuinely thought that was the ‘Before’ photo🤣

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
💙💛

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Wait, if he goes to the gala does this mean………..he’s going back to Paris? 👀;)🤣

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
I'm literally sitting here thinking of the 21 questions I could ask him that he HAS to answer! Oh the mind boggles.....
oh look. Another list I need to make 😂

This Fuck Me Friday is off to a poor start...tried to get laid..didn't (Mason would never!)

Supposed to be packing for 6 people for the weekend...but I'm overwhelmed by it so I'm sitting on the bed talking to you guys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
I must be coming down with something. I just had an unnegative thought about Chilly 😳

Imagine walking in that house and those two sat there like that waiting for you… 🥵🥵🥵

And then attempting to get up those fucking death trap stairs! 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Don’t have this problem if you get cleaned up with a towel/dishcloth/scrub daddy… 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Why are they dressed for completely different occasions? Mase looks like he’s been decorating 😭 she is in her 50s tho so the tumblr teens will be crying that someone so old had even breathed near him!
he’s a mother fucker… literally

• Haha