Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Being in love must be keeping him warm, nothing else makes sense.
Shedding his clothes because of the instahoes 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
You know what I might have a go at recreating, like a part 2 with all of newer footage…

the gentle but daddy tik tok!

• Heart
  • Wow

Chani10

VIP Member
I...don't know what Gavin and Stacey is. Like, I know it's a show but I've never watched it.
And for the second time tonight:

• Haha
  • Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
Morning FBC.
I’ve only just woke up, I slept like a log and I missed my tattoo laser appointment so today has got off to a flying start for me 😑

• Sad

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve done about 45 minutes worth of work today.
Been asked a million questions to which I've replied with the death stare.
Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a Mason Mount hair crisis? (that turned out to not yet be a crisis… it’s still pending)

Some lad in the work car park has just tried speeding off on his motorbike like a twat and he’s gone skidding across the floor.. he’s ok so I can giggle.
Serves him right the muppet 🙈

It’s all too much tonight.

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

We will have to request mason pops over and kisses your tuppance better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

kria

VIP Member
He is literally the perfect Daddy. He looks so perfect, beautiful face, slightest of stubble, hair that is so beautiful and perfect for my hands to running through and grabbing hold of. And let's not ignore that beautiful body, perfect arse, legs that I want to be crawling between. And a cock I want to live on.

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Imagine Debs reaction if he’s actually gone blonde, she’ll be so disappointed.

• Haha