Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea:

Daddy's Paris trip left the tumbler teens in tatters and the FBC discovered that Zazamagic has no manners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Girls… (and guys). I’ve just made a grave error. Watching the City game and they’re all stood in the line. I’ve said ‘oh my God!’ Look at his socks!!!’
Kyle Walker wasn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Saw the socks before I saw the face.
Well that’ll teach you to at least look at people’s faces before you look at their dicks… that’s an important life lesson for you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that’ll teach you to at least look at people’s faces before you look at their dicks… that’s an important life lesson for you 🤣🤣🤣
#facesbeforedicks In his case I think I’ll stick with the dick! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title idea:

Daddy's Paris trip left the tumbler teens in tatters and the FBC discovered that Zazamagic has no manners
Probably best not to give that person the attention they want though 😖

Reactions: 4
Girls… (and guys). I’ve just made a grave error. Watching the City game and they’re all stood in the line. I’ve said ‘oh my God!’ Look at his socks!!!’
Kyle Walker wasn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Saw the socks before I saw the face.
We have a new recruit @Scuffed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if mase will smuggle himself on the plane back to Paris with PSG? (After he comes and signs for city 😉 he’ll be close enough to the airport then)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr Rita has told me to be quiet because I’m walking round the house singing RICE RICE BABY

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.