Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and Gent. A rare sighting of Mason in a football shirt and arms on show. ARMS!! πŸ₯΅

This is also my point about the hair. I'll take any hair as long as the kitty tickler is nowhere in sight.

Screenshot_20211124-200949_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that was no Macbeth… πŸ™„πŸ€£
My apologies. I shall be non-play specific, but Shakespeare can always be made to work.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." Well I'm definitely a slut for footballers, but I know not which footballers I may be a hole for in future.

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound." Sounds like me before I start getting filled up with cock and cum. I keep getting teased before I get filled and fucked.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike". When I say I want to be gangbanged by the England team, it means not only do I get Daddy Mason, but I still have to get fucked by Kyle Walker. πŸ˜†

"I must be cruel, only to be kind." Well, they know I like it rough, hard and brutal. They gotta have me screaming and crying, it's the only way to duck me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was checking the CL tables and I need Chelsea to also finish top of the group, so either them or United draw Dortmund and I can go see them.
Needless to say, I might even wear a Chelsea shirt that day because of how much I hate BVB :m

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs if don’t like it don’t read it. Not rocket science πŸ˜‚
Celebs hate any place where they can't control what's said about them πŸ˜‚ the insecurity.
An influencer managed to get a Spanish forum deleted. But it was linked to Vogue and they just didn't want the drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My apologies. I shall be non-play specific, but Shakespeare can always be made to work.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." Well I'm definitely a slut for footballers, but I know not which footballers I may be a hole for in future.

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound." Sounds like me before I start getting filled up with cock and cum. I keep getting teased before I get filled and fucked.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike". When I say I want to be gangbanged by the England team, it means not only do I get Daddy Mason, but I still have to get fucked by Kyle Walker. πŸ˜†

"I must be cruel, only to be kind." Well, they know I like it rough, hard and brutal. They gotta have me screaming and crying, it's the only way to duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Stephen, you are poetry in a world only learning the alphabet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If we get deleted. I’ll send out a smoke signal on mason post on IG so we can find each other. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.