Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ work does really get in the way of tattling. 30 pages to catch up on. There’s not way this Zara bollocks character is Chilly he’s so rude. All I can say is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now paris instahoe followed mason.... i think something with him just got weird these past 2 weeks just on genrel....

@keylimepie can you control your man he loves an insta hoe like as well. Think he corrupting innocent little mason. He gonna have to go back in the cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't have time to read that fic... Now I'm scared but also intrigued 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now paris instahoe followed mason.... i think something with him just got weird these past 2 weeks just on genrel....
Don’t take this the wrong way, but we don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us. Sorry x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In the nicest possible way. I don’t think he changed, more like it not living up to your expectations and in reality is just doing what every other 22 year old does. It’s tit when someone you think is all innocent is actually a normal horny lad. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.