Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to jump back to an earlier topic but I can’t believe Mason took Nathan to Paris. It’s so hard to watch the little Woodchopper living your dream 💔
I’m more heartbroken that Mase is living my dream if I’m honest 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can make Macbeth work though.

"Look, like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it." Sounds like Mason's cock underneath his Chelsea kit.

"It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness." My arse when Mason is done.

"A little water clears us of this deed." We both need a good shower to clean us of the sweat and cum after marathon session.

"Leave no rubs nor botches in the work." Gotta make sure Mason is well spent at the end of the night, gotta get them balls well drained of cum.

"Is this a dagger which I see before me," Oh, no, it's just Mason's big cock.

"We have scorched the snake, not killed it." We've ridden Mason's cock so hard he's red raw. He's gonna need a day to recover. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just caught up before I go and do tea but @zazamagic comes across as one of those humourless teens who gets offended on everyone else's behalf and just needs to go in the bin with the rest of our long list.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to admit I’m proper chuckling at naughty Mase in Paris when he’s off sick from England duties

Ringing Gareth like

meanwhile he’s gobbling a baguette under the Eiffel Tower 🥖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to admit in proper chuckling at naughty Mase in Paris when he’s off sick from England duties

Ringing Gareth like
Love that we joked about this over Portugal and he actually was doing this but in Paris. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My reaction to today's video seems to be different to everyone else's 😂
I’m feeling... Icky 🤷
I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘icky’, I mean, look at him. But it’s not doing a great deal for me - the hair and that jacket, no thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
me to mason when he breathes near someone that’s isn’t a member of the FBC 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘icky’, I mean, look at him. But it’s not doing a great deal for me - the hair and that jacket, no thanks.
You’re not alone 😬 recycled monk hair no beard content isn’t doing it for me either 🤷🏼‍♀️ #drywednesday

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
word. Come on @Chani10 I want to hear it 😂
I don't want to say it because it sounds classist 🙈
But I just tell them both to please stop. Burberry doesn’t give a tit 🤷 they didn't with the last posts, they probably won't with this one.
Maybe if he hired a stylist that fashion people actually know about... I mean, DCL literally works with the guy who styles Harry Styles. But Mason, who is ten times more famous, works with Carlotta? 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But I just tell them both to please stop. Burberry doesn’t give a tit 🤷 they didn't with the last posts, they probably won't with this one.
Maybe if he hired a stylist that fashion people actually know about... I mean, DCL literally works with the guy who styles Harry Styles. But Mason, who is ten times more famous, works with Carlotta? 🤷
Harry lambert a legend 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

• Haha
  • Heart

Yeah agreed the next time some head comes in claiming Mason can be lured away with a light up lipstick I’m just whacking the Ignore button
That would have been more believable if it was written on JG's thread!

Ahh lovelies I’m so sorry, I promise I’ll read it all next time! @keylimepie we all love you and hope you’re ok ❤

@MrsGrealish well done for taking the initiative! (And you’re a Laura too 😘)

Not wishing to bring down the mood again with my dilemma but I don’t have many safe spaces so…

I have HSV2… had it 5 years, ex genuinely didn’t know he had it to start with and I take no offence with any of the STD chat 😂 however potential new shag is someone who used to be a close friend and we share other close friends… I’m worried how to bring this up and also worried he might tell someone. I’ve never had to disclose to anyone who wasn’t a potential relationship before…
If he acts like an adult, and I'm sure he will, you just have to discuss it, ask him not to divulge it and he shouldn't have a problem with that.

Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)

I'm sure all of us wish him well in his recovery! No matter if we are on the train or not!

Just like to say Thank you to both Mr Rs for getting me to VIP status this eve! We surely have enough VIPs for that table in WYLD!
Congrats!! 🥳🥳

@jflurker93 was your account hacked by the same person that hacked @nellyloz123 yesterday?? :unsure: :unsure:

Wet Wednesday is the gift that keeps on giving 🥵🥵 He totally knows he needs to post! I don't think I'll ever get over that day! Cocky Mase was on another level

How long until the teens are attacking Carlotta?

No other footballer (not including Tom Davies or Héctor) would dare to dress like that. I think they should but they don't have the balls to wear those clothes.
Most of them just pay stylists that Carlotta that make them wear awful and overpriced clothes, the stylists don't actually challenge them and they are happy with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.