Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to only get surprised reactions and not any 🤢
I’m sorry. I just rolled my eyes when I saw the video and didn't even finish it 🙈🙈 I'll look at photos from hat trick day and I'll be fine 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Currently wondering if Mr R (old Mr R not my new Spicey Mr R) wants to go an stay in the Chelsea Team hotel for his birthday on the 15 Dec when they are playing at home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Currently wondering if Mr R (old Mr R not my new Spicey Mr R) wants to go an stay in the Chelsea Team hotel for his birthday on the 15 Dec when they are playing at home 🤣🤣
New Mr R probably would too. Would get to see his bestie 🤣

As for old Mr R this sounds like the ideal surprise birthday present🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m parked up waiting for my friend and someone had the audacity to park so close to me (I’m well within the lines either side) and bash their car door with mine whilst I’m sat in the car 🥲🥲🥲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure we can still find a use for him while he’s injured 😉
yeah, he just needs to sit there and look pretty. I'll handle the rest.

Glad to only get surprised reactions and not any 🤢
I’m sorry. I just rolled my eyes when I saw the video and didn't even finish it 🙈🙈 I'll look at photos from hat trick day and I'll be fine 🤗
we are all entitled to our momentary lapses in judgement 😂 I said I'd do Hendo yesterday so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New Mr R probably would too. Would get to see his bestie 🤣

As for old Mr R this sounds like the ideal surprise birthday present🤫
I mean does old Mr R really have to come?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ This could be the best £285 I’ve ever spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah, he just needs to sit there and look pretty. I'll handle the rest.

we are all entitled to our momentary lapses in judgement 😂 I said I'd do Hendo yesterday so 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s going nowhere near the list. Not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That little golf swing in the new reel..brings back memories of golf course smut 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@StephenTJackson could write Macbeth but Shakespeare could never write these tattle posts
You can make Macbeth work though.

"Look, like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it." Sounds like Mason's cock underneath his Chelsea kit.

"It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness." My arse when Mason is done.

"A little water clears us of this deed." We both need a good shower to clean us of the sweat and cum after marathon session.

"Leave no rubs nor botches in the work." Gotta make sure Mason is well spent at the end of the night, gotta get them balls well drained of cum.

"Is this a dagger which I see before me," Oh, no, it's just Mason's big cock.

"We have scorched the snake, not killed it." We've ridden Mason's cock so hard he's red raw. He's gonna need a day to recover. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just like to say Thank you to both Mr Rs for getting me to VIP status this eve! We surely have enough VIPs for that table in WYLD!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

"Look, like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it." Sounds like Mason's cock underneath his Chelsea kit.

"A little water clears us of this deed." We both need a good shower to clean us of the sweat and cum after marathon session.

"Leave no rubs nor botches in the work." Gotta make sure Mason is well spent at the end of the night, gotta get them balls well drained of cum.

"We have scorched the snake, not killed it." We've ridden Mason's cock so hard he's red raw. He's gonna need a day to recover. 😆
Wow! It’s been a mad day but I was not expecting a Macbeth/Mason Mount mash up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

See I knew it!! RAW TALENT right here!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.