Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx
Love you gorgeous ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@jdub @tinatheestallion how on earth do you guys keep up in USA time? I’m 4 hours ahead here and 9057 pages behind!

GB thinks chillys injury is bound to lead to a pregnancy given all the shagging he’ll be doing while he’s laid up! 🙈😂

On the plus side I think finally…

View attachment 885168

(Not in Dubai, at home) but I do have a complete dilemma and not sure if I can ask you ladies for help 🙈🙈🙈🙈
You mean dicklemma?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve got one more thing to say on behalf of everyone here “mate” which is jog on 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You don't have to be sorry for anything. We love you and we are here if you need something ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn't it odd that Reeces, 'Chilly' and Butterfingers are all knocking around on the same day? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this to do with me?
I'm just a Reece fan who was appreciating GGina's posts about Reece. I've nothing against anyone here and barely read (you all move so fast), I just searched Reece's name and liked posts about him that were posted here.
Apologies then. Things got a little bit crazy. We’re nice people really. Sorry again and you’re always welcome.x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I need to leave now, duty calls. Hope no more drama happens, at least until this evening, read you later 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks everyone. I hate to be the Debbie downer but I had to say something. I hope that what I said has actually gone into “Ben’s” head and they feel a little bit of shame for what they’ve done.
Thank you @MrsGrealish I hope that Chilly sees it and actually might confirm it’s not him. Especially with all the upset it’s caused today. Love you all ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this to do with me?
I'm just a Reece fan who was appreciating GGina's posts about Reece. I've nothing against anyone here and barely read (you all move so fast), I just searched Reece's name and liked posts about him that were posted here.
Then welcome, normal person! Sorry for implying you're a weirdo imposter 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.