Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
WE DON'T EVEN KNOW OR CARE WHO YOU bleeping ARE!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
If people dont get our humour its not our fault.... we know its a joke thats all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So you’re actually saying that you’re Chilly?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@zazamagic everything on here is said in humour anyone that reads it will get that!
anyway we have no proof who you actually are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i would just like to clear my name in this I’ve never said anything about drugs or crabs ✌🏻Still love u tho hun (also my mum really likes you/fancies you so I’d be kicked out if I ever dared say anything bad about you. Do you wanna be my step dad? She’s single)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OK, if you are actually who you are claiming to be, come out and say so.

You might actually get an apology for things said about you.

Otherwise, you just look like an hole being rude to us for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do I take this that @zazamagic is not willing sing Fresh Prince with me tomorrow night? I am gutted, I better tell my boss that the randomer trying to impersonate a footballer or a footballers friend is also a no.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I don’t believe you. You’re just someone taking the piss and it’s not funny. No footballer is actually going to come on here and post.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If it is you chilly hope your injury’s okay , haven’t been here for
A whole
So don’t know what’s happened

Also just to add @zazamagic if I didn’t like you I wouldn’t have written that beautiful song for you that time 🥰
Here’s the next instalment
“Zaza come back it wasn’t you it was me, maybe tattles relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems! That’s what happens when a tornado meets and volcano all I know is we love you too much” see I can rap too! (I’ve seen the video of you rapping we could be the next ndubz, you be dappy ill be Tulisa and you can choose whos the new fazer) ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.