Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look @zazamagic whoever you are, we’re not going to take you seriously all the while you’re being a head. I’m very sorry if anyone has said anything that has apparently upset you but I’m sure you can tell from reading this thread that we’re all just having a laugh and are sarcastic pisstakers. No one would ever take our tit seriously so you really don’t have to worry about rumours. If you want to be civil and talk, go ahead. Otherwise, go away. We won’t talk about you anymore because it’s not funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i would just like to clear my name in this I’ve never said anything about drugs or crabs ✌🏻Still love u tho hun (also my mum really likes you/fancies you so I’d be kicked out if I ever dared say anything bad about you. Do you wanna be my step dad? She’s single)
ummm they liked this? Does that mean theyre my new step dad now? Just want some clarification🤷🏻‍♀️❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell buttery has also returned I see

what is happening today

Reactions: 5
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx
Love you ❤❤❤

• Heart
@jdub @tinatheestallion how on earth do you guys keep up in USA time? I’m 4 hours ahead here and 9057 pages behind!

GB thinks chillys injury is bound to lead to a pregnancy given all the shagging he’ll be doing while he’s laid up! 🙈😂

On the plus side I think finally…

2E0306AF-D660-4629-B1A0-2B60D483F87E.gif

(Not in Dubai, at home) but I do have a complete dilemma and not sure if I can ask you ladies for help 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love you @keylimepie ❤

• Heart
❤🤍

• Heart
Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
why can't people take a joke?..... you can literally slap me in the face with a wet fish right now
I never let anyone be that rude to me in real life so not going to take it on here, sorry 🥺

• Heart

• Heart
❤❤ we got you @keylimepie x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyway, I better get on with some work seen as though it doesn’t look like I can quit my job to go to Paris! ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@jdub @tinatheestallion how on earth do you guys keep up in USA time? I’m 4 hours ahead here and 9057 pages behind!

GB thinks chillys injury is bound to lead to a pregnancy given all the shagging he’ll be doing while he’s laid up! 🙈😂

On the plus side I think finally…

View attachment 885168

(Not in Dubai, at home) but I do have a complete dilemma and not sure if I can ask you ladies for help 🙈🙈🙈🙈
you can ask, but I think you already know what we will say

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.