Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have to. You've offered blozzers, I've asked to be destroyed. But it's chilly and he was already in the rota so I think it's fine. If not, I'm fine with benching stonesy permanently 😂
If he carries on being such a dick then I think the rota is going to need a rethink… @zazamagic there is no need for it, be nice please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@zazamagic are you picking me up or should I meet you in London?

Are we going by jet or Eurostar like Mason?

Will I be back for the City v West Ham game on sunday? I can always catch a lift back home with Declan when he comes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is now a bad time to share that I had a dream last night that Jack Grealish and I were reading to small school children

He was really good at the books with the big pictures tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve got to go get the boys in 30 mins- or shall I make them walk? I don’t want to miss anything 🤣

• Haha
How about you go crawl back to where you came from? Bugger off
who the hell do you think you are?
We are here to thirst over Mason and have that united bond, we're not hurting anyone. You wanna join and have some fun with us, fine, if not duck and go mingle with the tiktok teens
Don't give it out if you can't bleeping take it 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is now a bad time to share that I had a dream last night that Jack Grealish and I were reading to small school children

• Haha

Are there books without big pictures?

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Could he pronounce Lee Banon Lebanon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBF- I liked Zaza better when he was drinking and chatty...

Reactions: 9
If he carries on being such a dick then I think the rota is going to need a rethink… @zazamagic there is no need for it, be nice please.
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it

• Sad
Reactions: 4

No because I was literally gonna share that I had a sex dream about Roy Keane last night...

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm raging right now.....how dare he speak to me like that......i don't take that tit from anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! Just caught up! I’ve been at work!
@zazamagic welcome back hun! Missed u 😘 maybe that’s why I felt dizzy at work today, I could sense you were coming back, maybe it had nothing to do with being made to climb a ladder after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.