Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathan suggested it 🤷‍♂️, and deal with it, cause I cant change it x
@zazamagic we're just having a bit of fun. If we're taking it too far, just say so, no need to be rude about it.
If you want me to say that you don't have crabs then I'll say it

TINK DOESN'T HAVE CRABS

Happy now? can you play nicely now please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So are we adding @zazamagic to the rota now or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think we have to. You've offered blozzers, I've asked to be destroyed. But it's chilly and he was already in the rota so I think it's fine. If not, I'm fine with benching stonesy permanently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How about you go crawl back to where you came from? Bugger off
Who are you because you’re being a bit crappy now and not funny anymore ☹ You said you were taking us somewhere then ghosted us and now being mean….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just found the original rota (throw back!) you can’t do Fridays with zaza FYI, you’re busy
August, bloody hell! 😂
The Shlong Share, what great memories!
I'm not giving up duck Me Fridays for anyone but let it be known my diary and tuppence is open for Dec on any other day. Not for Zaza because he's made me wait for 3 days and he's come here all sassy today!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Camila hack his account?
Sorry for saying your portfolio is tit 🤷‍♀️ don't be mean to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just found the original rota (throw back!) you can’t do Fridays with zaza FYI, you’re busy
I remember taking a nap and coming back and the rota had been filled

Sad times. Also a lesson that I should nap less because I miss everything on here when I sleep wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How about you go crawl back to where you came from? Bugger off
And how about you get to duck!

I dont know why you targeted @keylimepie, but seriously, what are you getting out of bloody rude to a group of women online?

Are you that tragic?

Now, play nice or sod off. I aint fussed which, just pick one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.