Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just seen this! Looks like someone had the guilt shits… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paris huh? I wonder who was there recently too 👀👀
Mase, they found out about us, babe 😱😱😱

And the last ig pic 🥵 🥵 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't he doing it wrong? Aren't the instahoes supposed to visit him? Not the other way around. :ROFLMAO:
Look at Daddy struggling with the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paris huh? I wonder who was there recently too 👀👀
Mase, they found out about us, babe 😱😱😱

And the last ig pic 🥵 🥵 🥵
Omg same!! I went a few years ago so me and mase practically crossed paths! Only missed him by about 3 years 💔 Are we officially his insta hoes? Do you think we can get a follow back now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE
Single man skives work goes to Paris and follows a girl who 📍Paris… that’s it they are married!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg same!! I went a few years ago so me and mase practically crossed paths! Only missed him by about 3 years 💔 Are we officially his insta hoes? Do you think we can get a follow back now 😉
I went 8 years ago, does that count? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Paris girl seems to give no shits about footballers, though 😂 she only follows Sergi Roberto and I'm guessing it is because of his wife.

But imagine he was actually there at the same time as me 🙈🙈 I would have been dropping my bf's hand and asking him to say he was my friend 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if he stayed in her messy shoebox flat? Maybe that’s what the mop was for as there was no kitchen towel to hand? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
This Paris girl seems to give no shits about footballers, though 😂 she only follows Sergi Roberto and I'm guessing it is because of his wife.

But imagine he was actually there at the same time as me 🙈🙈 I would have been dropping my bf's hand and asking him to say he was my friend 😂😂
tit! That’s Mason!’

• Haha

She’s followed by some of the love islanders from series past so I guess there’s some link there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I last went to Paris in 1998, I was 6. Mason wasn’t born. If that doesn’t mean we’re married now, I don’t know what does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s followed by some of the love islanders from series past so I guess there’s some link there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I last went to Paris in 1998, I was 6. Mason wasn’t born. If that doesn’t mean we’re married now, I don’t know what does!!
it has nothing to do with the topic, but it strikes me how in england they love Love Island, it is not like a Geordie Shore but more undervalued ???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.