Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so hot in that pic but why the duck is he covering his nipples?! Swear he’s doing it just to piss me off now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning All! Never getting over that photo! Have been singing Rice Rice Baby all
Morning. Car shared with Mr R into London this morn (as it’s new car day for me today 🙌🏻) but whilst playing RiceRiceBaby for the 1000000th time I said “I bloody love Spicey” he was like “erm Spicey?” and I replied “yeah that’s what we call him” he was like “who’s we?!” And I said “ermm just the guys at work…” 👀🙈🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not keen on this photo, it looks like he’s wearing make up? Is it new because he doesn’t look so thin and noodly 🤣🤣🤣
The original poster edited his caption a few minutes ago 🕵🏻 What’s he hiding from us… what did it originally say

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not keen on this photo, it looks like he’s wearing make up? Is it new because he doesn’t look so thin and noodly 🤣🤣🤣
It does look older because of the kitty tickler and his face looks….. healthy? 😂
still defo would 🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely he wasn’t swanning around Paris when he’d taken time off from the England squad with his gammy gums… not a good look is it? CAREER OVER

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.