Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sing your dialect peaked with Deccers, it all seems to be going Pete Tong for him now… I can only hear Jacob! 🤷🏼‍♀️
1F6DC71E-5372-497D-A607-A365A505A493.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lord have mercy

The hair, the smile and the stubble are perfect! Just show some skin!!

He definitely decided to give us something when he saw how our heads were turning to his bestie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mason was upset because we realized that Declan was better than him, he keeps listening to Maria Isabel's songs (who?) while we have our Rice Rice Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea about this Sing Your Dialect, I've been catching up with Bake Off! But sweet lord, this new pic! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning FBC! Happy Wet Wednesday, hope you have a nice morning! ❤ ❤

Some Mase from last night to start the day

And the tumblr account that is a potential FBC member!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’m downright obsessed with the tongue of a 22 year old man that I’ll never meet 😛💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So after everyone hearing about Dec going on…. More people might watch Thursday (hopefully mason) so we all need to request. This might be the only way to get the message across 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FLOODED
Well that picture is quite something to wake up too. Think I need to go back to bed 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

This is me praying for another wet Wednesday for us all. Probably got the day off but we know what happened last time he has a Wednesday off 🥵 (probably not the last time but, you know 😂). I bloody love Deccers, what a hoot 😂 and that Mason picture… 🥵🥵 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
morning family & happy wet Wednesday!! I got in just after midnight, I’ve been in the office for just under an hour & it’s an hour commute to the office. SEND COFFEE. @MasonTonyMount I’m happy to support you at the weeknight games, of course I am. But I’m going to need you to hurry up and make me your 1950s housewife because the mornings after weeknight games kill me off when I have to get up for work.

I’m downright obsessed with the tongue of a 22 year old man that I’ll never meet 😛💙
same 👌🏼 And not just his tongue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

there's no way i'll be happy if i'll never be mason's girlfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all! Happy Wednesday! I’m still not recovered from this bug I’ve got (and I’ve completely lost my voice now which is great 🙄) and I’m not sure I’ll ever recover from Deccers last night! 🤣 I will be spending today in the same way I’ve spent the last few days - being a sofa pet, tattling and making gifs, with the added task of drooling over that new towel photo… 🥵🥵🥵 Good work Mase, good work…

1637740917431.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.