Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why can't I turn it off??? Why don't I want to turn it off??? I'm really questioning my life choices now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m once again finding myself jealous of Lauren, imagine the hilarity of just being around Dec all the time 😭
I was thinking the same, being his gf must be a trip! Laugh non stop 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My video is under review on Tik Tok 🥺 maybe they’re jealous of Twitter!

I’m so glad I stayed up for that!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’m going to drag myself away from it now I’ve heard Dec, I’m shattered. Night night everyone, as always thanks for the laughs. Sweet dreams of Mase 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going to bed too because the programme we were watching is over and there are bits from The Voice of Germany now. And after listening to Dec...these singers just don't compare 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Talk to you all tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So after everyone hearing about Dec going on…. More people might watch Thursday (hopefully mason) so we all need to request. This might be the only way to get the message across 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FLOODED

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.