Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
word. Come on @Chani10 I want to hear it 😂
I don't want to say it because it sounds classist 🙈
But I just tell them both to please stop. Burberry doesn’t give a shit 🤷 they didn't with the last posts, they probably won't with this one.
Maybe if he hired a stylist that fashion people actually know about... I mean, DCL literally works with the guy who styles Harry Styles. But Mason, who is ten times more famous, works with Carlotta? 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I refuse to believe he went to Paris, I refuse to believe he hooked up with that girl. I will just carry on believing that he is innocent 😇
He didn’t go to hook up with that girl. She wasn’t in Paris when he was there. This is why I never said anything

• Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Another new thread!

Poll Results 📊
With 35%, the FBC favourite Christmas film is Home Alone!

Again, I have no idea what’s happened but we need a new thread.
We’re currently obsessed with #singyourdialect on Twitter 😅

Daddy’s beard is growing back and that’s all that matters
DA39C27A-939B-409C-BD93-238214592213.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Obviously I don’t know the lad but I just get the feeling he won’t settle with an insta hoe, so why do people get their knickers in a twist over a follow or a like. 😂
I think he’s a window shopper! Follows them cause they’re fit but doesn’t see them as wife material! That’s all I will say on the matter

CASE CLOSED

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Well that was no Macbeth… 🙄🤣
My apologies. I shall be non-play specific, but Shakespeare can always be made to work.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." Well I'm definitely a slut for footballers, but I know not which footballers I may be a hole for in future.

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound." Sounds like me before I start getting filled up with cock and cum. I keep getting teased before I get filled and fucked.

"I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike". When I say I want to be gangbanged by the England team, it means not only do I get Daddy Mason, but I still have to get fucked by Kyle Walker. 😆

"I must be cruel, only to be kind." Well, they know I like it rough, hard and brutal. They gotta have me screaming and crying, it's the only way to fuck me.

• Haha
  • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Omg yes wish you lived near me so we could be pole buddies!!! And work on our skills to lure the footballers in 😂✌🏽 It’s so much fun but also surprisingly difficult and painful but I just got some cute outfits to wear sooooo it’s all good 😂
Ahh I wish that too! It’s well known among my friends that if there’s a pole, podium, cage, catwalk etc I’m the first there but I can’t even dance that well 😂 just do the hoe dancing

Update on cross trainer man (that’s how he will be known by the way) - I had ‘the conversation’ and he’s fine!

• Heart
  • Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Nah I’m 100% requesting to go on Sing Your Dialect on Thursday or Friday and I’m singing Rolling In the Deep in my Geordie accent and dedicating it to the FBC ❤

• Heart
  • Haha