Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I’ll be really honest here the main reason I didn’t say anything was our friend Natasha was there at same time. I kinda guessed our mates that just pop in now and again might be too dense to realise she was there with her bf and sister. 😂😂😂
Oh god, he's ploughing the sister isn't he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

laylavd

VIP Member
I'm tired and emotional today. I'm not entirely sure being off work is working because now I have far too much time on my hands to think about shit I don't need to think about.

Let's hope for content today that doesn't involve the barber, instahoes, Paris, Madrid or well anything other than an incredibly hot Mason. 🤣

Hope you're all OK. ❤

I'm offering these up for Wet Wednesday.

Screenshot_20211103-173826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211118-220150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-164743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-001600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211119-180220_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

User name taken

VIP Member
I've just caught up before I go and do tea but @zazamagic comes across as one of those humourless teens who gets offended on everyone else's behalf and just needs to go in the bin with the rest of our long list.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Dunno why but I just can’t imagine Mason sitting there on an evening editing his TikToks. Do you think Butternips does it?

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Before the onslaught of drama queens come in to tell you. The french girl followed mason back a week later. So loved up from their Paris trip. Such a shame she wasn’t in Paris when he was. 😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Morning All! Never getting over that photo! Have been singing Rice Rice Baby all
Morning. Car shared with Mr R into London this morn (as it’s new car day for me today 🙌🏻) but whilst playing RiceRiceBaby for the 1000000th time I said “I bloody love Spicey” he was like “erm Spicey?” and I replied “yeah that’s what we call him” he was like “who’s we?!” And I said “ermm just the guys at work…” 👀🙈🤥

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Girls… (and guys). I’ve just made a grave error. Watching the City game and they’re all stood in the line. I’ve said ‘oh my God!’ Look at his socks!!!’
Kyle Walker wasn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Saw the socks before I saw the face.

• Haha
  • Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)
You need to stop saying your not on the Chilly train because you bought a ticket and have been tip toeing up and down that platform for weeks now.

I’m here now to give you the final shove onto the bloody train!

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
@StephenTJackson could write Macbeth but Shakespeare could never write these tattle posts
You can make Macbeth work though.

"Look, like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it." Sounds like Mason's cock underneath his Chelsea kit.

"It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness." My arse when Mason is done.

"A little water clears us of this deed." We both need a good shower to clean us of the sweat and cum after marathon session.

"Leave no rubs nor botches in the work." Gotta make sure Mason is well spent at the end of the night, gotta get them balls well drained of cum.

"Is this a dagger which I see before me," Oh, no, it's just Mason's big cock.

"We have scorched the snake, not killed it." We've ridden Mason's cock so hard he's red raw. He's gonna need a day to recover. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
What is going on this morning? 🙄🙄🙄
I’m going to do some ironing like a proper elder. I hope normal service resumes soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Last thing I am gonna say on the zazamagic shitshow I honestly think it’s a tumblr teen on a wind up. The day that account appeared I shared a screenshot from the wags tumblr slagging off the thread. So probably got pissed off at us calling out them all being underage. Anyway ly all ❤❤

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Worried? Stop with the fliping me off. Another thing to your girls, who apparently has the "ick" about me. *I DONT F*** HAVE CRABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT* Im bloody tired of this bullshit
Excuse me Mr Benjamin James Chilwell., You’re my number 2. Even with this atrocious attitude.
It seems you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today though.
Are you okay? You looked in a lot of pain last night?

Once your knee is better do you fancy taking me to Paris? I promise I’m good for the blozzers x

• Haha