Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
The last thing I want to say on the whole Zaza shitshow earlier is that a part of me is sooooo relived that whoever it is pretended to be Tink and not Mason, as it would break my heart to think our little noodle was that rude to people.

MASON WOULD DEFINITELY NEVER! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Now paris instahoe followed mason.... i think something with him just got weird these past 2 weeks just on genrel....
In the nicest possible way. I don’t think he changed, more like it not living up to your expectations and in reality is just doing what every other 22 year old does. It’s shit when someone you think is all innocent is actually a normal horny lad. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jdub

Chatty Member
In the nicest possible way. I don’t think he changed, more like it not living up to your expectations and in reality is just doing what every other 22 year old does. It’s shit when someone you think is all innocent is actually a normal horny lad. 😂😂
I'm a normal, horny, 22 year old lad too...except I'm not a lad...and not 22 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
You know, based on the average threads we've done in a single week, this time next year we will be on thread 150.

If keep doing pretty much a thread a day, we'll be closer to thread 400.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

I don’t care who he’s trying to fuck unless it’s me.

• Heart
  • Haha
FBC for life ✌🏼💙 on my way home from Stamford bridge and not looking forward to my 8am meeting 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyway, daddy sends his love to the FBC (I assume he would anyway)
1637706966412.jpeg

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
How about you go crawl back to where you came from? Bugger off
who the hell do you think you are?
We are here to thirst over Mason and have that united bond, we're not hurting anyone. You wanna join and have some fun with us, fine, if not fuck and go mingle with the tiktok teens
Don't give it out if you can't fucking take it 🖕

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
Morning FBC! Happy Wet Wednesday, hope you have a nice morning! ❤ ❤

Some Mase from last night to start the day

And the tumblr account that is a potential FBC member!

• Heart
Reactions: 15