Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
With my ex who was a professional dickhead sportsperson, I made him wait a couple of dates as I was determined not to be another one of the many girls who slept with him straight away! 🤷🏼‍♀️ The chase def appealed to him as he was not used to it 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok so I’ve watched the tik tok a few times.

Here’s my thoughts.

• Green jumper? Meh. Average.
• What is that walk in them jeans? Is his floor slippy?
• The jeans are ok. They don’t offend my eyes.
• The last outfit made my vagina dry up
• I like the way he has specifically edited the song so that the line ‘I’ll give you good wood though” is not in it. Sneaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
He was really rude about 2 of my comments that were genuinely put over as just banter and has now got in my head 😢
Why would anyone read anything on here and take what we say seriously, unless it comes from @irishgal2013 obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 12

keylimepie

VIP Member
Sorry to jump back to an earlier topic but I can’t believe Mason took Nathan to Paris. It’s so hard to watch the little Woodchopper living your dream 💔
I’m more heartbroken that Mase is living my dream if I’m honest 😭😭

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx
You don't have to be sorry for anything. We love you and we are here if you need something ❤❤

• Heart