Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I’ll be really honest here the main reason I didn’t say anything was our friend Natasha was there at same time. I kinda guessed our mates that just pop in now and again might be too dense to realise she was there with her bf and sister. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kria

VIP Member
Walks like my kid does when I’ve shouted him downstairs for tea 84 times and he’s had to leave his game with his mates 🤣
Debs probably did call him ‘for goodness sake Mason, get off fifa, there’s a woman here with some clothes for you!’ Whilst glaring at Carlotta like she’s @nellyloz123 in a cocktail bar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

belle6161

Feel free to tell us your top 5 (based on shagability not football ability obvs) and whether you think it’s mason/bitch/bastard - the most important topics we’ve covered so far this week. 🤣
Putting me on the spot here!😂

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

In no particular order, mason, stones, grealish, tink

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤

• Heart
  • Wow

nellyloz123

VIP Member
So after everyone hearing about Dec going on…. More people might watch Thursday (hopefully mason) so we all need to request. This might be the only way to get the message across 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FLOODED

• Heart
  • Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
@zazamagic Can I talk to you? Can I ask why did you use my name and now make me unable to use it? Can I ask why you’ve made me feel uncomfortable at times? Sorry but I needed to say my piece xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14