Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I bring Spicy photos as an apology. Has he stolen Tink's hair gel?

Whenever I see Dec I remember the post that said 'If Lauren isn't climbing him like a tree every night then shame on her!' 🤣
I can't remember who it was so if it was you then let me know because honestly it brightens my day every time I think of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m once again finding myself jealous of Lauren, imagine the hilarity of just being around Dec all the time 😭

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
He looks so hot in that pic but why the fuck is he covering his nipples?! Swear he’s doing it just to piss me off now

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
How about you go crawl back to where you came from? Bugger off
And how about you get to fuck!

I dont know why you targeted @keylimepie, but seriously, what are you getting out of bloody rude to a group of women online?

Are you that tragic?

Now, play nice or sod off. I aint fussed which, just pick one.

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
This comment has me dead 💀 (ps how many times do I need to click not interested for tik tok to take the hint?)
45E00596-7C12-4F5D-A570-669AD763FB10.jpeg

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member

it’s far too early for all the conspiracies,🤣 man went to Paris,now he’s married off, moving to PSG and looks 50!

Picture to remind us of our beautiful man!
EC5A0EE8-CB69-4BDB-85E3-11C228622208.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂
For God's sake! Now we're missing out on actual Irish fax because people think a trip means a hook up which means a proposal which means a transfer! 😂

• Haha