Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought his account was private?
It is but he had a lot of followers so I just took a chance. He is just a car dealer. He has pictures of him with other footballers who have bought cars from him like Billy, Mendy, Gary Cahill, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is but he had a lot of followers so I just took a chance. He is just a car dealer. He has pictures of him with other footballers who have bought cars from him like Billy, Mendy, Gary Cahill, etc.
Well that’s a serious anti climax then. What you playing at greeny? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everybody. I slept like a baby after...everything that went on last night 😂
Then I got a massive scare when I woke up because the cat opened my door to sleep with me and seeing the door open freaked me out 🙈

Sad I'll be missing the matches (well, not really but whatever 😂) but do let me know if something crazy happens 😨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning everybody. I slept like a baby after...everything that went on last night 😂
Then I got a massive scare when I woke up because the cat opened my door to sleep with me and seeing the door open freaked me out 🙈

Sad I'll be missing the matches (well, not really but whatever 😂) but do let me know if something crazy happens 😨😂

Good luck with the new boyfriend introductions 🤞🏽 @Chani10

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone! Well I ended up having a nightmare after last nights events. We were trying to communicate with Zazamagic like they were the devil and we were using a Ouija board to communicate. But they were sending creepy messages and said they know where I live etc but @Scuffed was having none of it and threw it away 🤣. Then I was convinced it was Greenbush and then I woke up in a sweat and had to swap to lighter pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was late for work, I’m already over today, roll on 4pm!!

Having to cover 2 people’s work on top of my own, somehow get through the 118 emails in my inbox by the end of the day plus anything else that comes in, all whilst trying to scroll on here when the match is on!

Why am I not a WAG yet?
Noodle, you’re taking the piss now.
Let me resign from my job PLEASE

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still so bloody confused after last night.
It’s like when you wake up after a big night out fully clothed on the floor of a random gaff trying to piece together what happened, apart from not a single drop of alcohol is involved with this one and I’m in my own bed in my pyjamas ✌🏽

• Haha
I have a dream to report. Our Noodle Boy was doing a meet and greet at my local Tesco (no, I have no idea either…)

So myself and @PunkRocker went along. We were wetting ourselves with excitement when queuing up with our FBC Forever T-shirts. When we got to the front, Mase said he was a big fan of our thread and asked me which one I was. When I said Rita he asked me to come to the side with him. He said “fancy a kiss?” And that’s how Mason and I had a cheeky song behind the trolley bay. Sorry Punkie 😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have a dream to report. Our Noodle Boy was doing a meet and greet at my local Tesco (no, I have no idea either…)

So myself and @PunkRocker went along. We were wetting ourselves with excitement when queuing up with our FBC Forever T-shirts. When we got to the front, Mase said he was a big fan of our thread and asked me which one I was. When I said Rita he asked me to come to the side with him. He said “fancy a kiss?” And that’s how Mason and I had a cheeky song behind the trolley bay. Sorry Punkie 😘❤
Romance isn’t dead 💖

• Haha
Well what the hell happened last night! Haha haha,
Wonderful trolling from whoever it was, Ben. You are welcome back anytime 🤣😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone! Well I ended up having a nightmare after last nights events. We were trying to communicate with Zazamagic like they were the devil and we were using a Ouija board to communicate. But they were sending creepy messages and said they know where I live etc but @Scuffed was having none of it and threw it away 🤣. Then I was convinced it was Greenbush and then I woke up in a sweat and had to swap to lighter pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I got your back 😉 I’ve had some proper weird experiences with a Ouija Board before and the freak me out so I’m not surprised I threw it away! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning FBC ♥
After yesterday I'm in pain. My body hurts because it seems I kicked my own butt at the gym too much. My mind still hurts from our new Zara situation. I hope they would be back although it would be helpful if they gave us something like a timetable so I would fit the dramas into my schedule (thanks in advance new Zaza xx). I look like a corpse and I don't have any hope left because our magician must have cursed me for my period to come 5 days earlier and with crumps that are killing me. That's how the world is paying me for being a good person and checking that girls assignment at 2 am. Now I'm preparing for a day of pain and my own portion of the most boring tit ever for uni. God I hope for some daddy content today because the view of an ass that I would bite into would be such a help

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like I have the hangover from hell my brain is so scrambled!

If our lurker could respectively refrain from causing too much drama today that would be appreciated! ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10

How could you?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.