Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I have the hangover from hell my brain is so scrambled!

If our lurker could respectively refrain from causing too much drama today that would be appreciated! ✌🏻
I feel hungover! I’ve woke up and my eyes are all puffy. I wonder if I was crying in my dream. Got a bloody optician appointment and my bags are bigger than Chanel atm 🤣😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a dream to report. Our Noodle Boy was doing a meet and greet at my local Tesco (no, I have no idea either…)

So myself and @PunkRocker went along. We were wetting ourselves with excitement when queuing up with our FBC Forever T-shirts. When we got to the front, Mase said he was a big fan of our thread and asked me which one I was. When I said Rita he asked me to come to the side with him. He said “fancy a kiss?” And that’s how Mason and I had a cheeky song behind the trolley bay. Sorry Punkie 😘❤
Our @PunkRocker loves a supermarket meet and greet. She loved it when I took her to Asda to meet Dave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instagram didn’t come with a warning !!!!

God he looks good in yellow can’t wait to see him in it on the TV 🥵🥵

5335DC2D-3FB3-4F53-AAD8-DA1E047EA9B0.jpeg
27BDE507-3C8C-4CDD-B3B0-5A5A986EC2D4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning FBC, last night feels like a fever dream and a drunk night out combined! Hopefully they come back again so we can have some more fun!

I feel like this man needs more appreciation
Don't worry I show him mine every night ;)

And Mase, give us some content, we don't ask for much 👅🍑🧦

• Haha
Right I’ve been having some careful consideration and I think our new friend is Nath… he’s been mentioned on here recently a lot more than he did before and so more likely to find us (maybe he googled himself 😂) also I think he was happy with us complimenting his guns 💪

Or maybe I’m deluded…

@zazamagic if you’re lurking - we need answers!

37D7E62B-07D7-427C-9832-2C9F724ABB2E.jpeg

Picture of my cat being the definition of lurker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have plant-based milk too :eek:
Are we all NPB? That would be a plot twist 😂

And in honour of Mason, and also because it's cold, I'll be rocking this kind of look today 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Are all the FBC plant based?! 🤣🤣 my eczema ridden skin doesn’t allow me semi skimmed I have to have oat too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He looks very young in this but I think it’s recent!!!
I think those shirts say final porto 21 so definitely from this year, just can’t work out how recent 🥵

Scammer Stevie will be fuming she doesn’t get this kind of treatment !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.