Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes @zazamagic I’m an adult so I’ve got a shitload of stuff to do today so will be in and out all day. If you could please time your next grenade throwing for this evening, that’s would be fab. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding in this matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning! Ive still no idea what went on last night. @zazamagic if you're popping back this morning can you please give me some warning because I've got to do some housework, do a food shop, go buy more school uniform and nip to the pharmacy, all atcsome point this morning. I'd be gutted if I missed you appearing again because I was to busy cleaning my skirting boards to see your comment.

If by some bizarre chance that you are 🧚 can we please have lots of shots for the wank bank today. Spitting, Chillys big willy bouncing around, fluffy gel free hair etc.
Wow! The teens would be proud - of the first paragraph, probably not so much the second one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Good Morning Everyone

I’m off to work which I won’t lie is breaking my heart, I hate saturdays with a passion.

Don’t forget I need warnings/alarms with extra spicy content for my dodgy ticker.

@zazamagic if you are Ben, the real Benjamin James Chilwell, ditch the gel, ditch the compression shorts (tell Mase to do this too) and don’t forget to do a Z when you celebrate a goal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning 💙

wtf went on last night!? I’m still baffled. Although still pretty sure we’ve been bushed, but thinking it was someone else is more fun.

thank god the shittest international break ever is over! It’s finally game day & the return of our noodle 🥳 So zazamagic or whoever you are, please don’t drop any bombs at 12:30 because you’ll be interrupting our game time commentary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Chilly sits on the bench sipping from a tub of gravy, looking into the camera like this then I think we can take that as a definite sign… 🧚🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning 💙

wtf went on last night!? I’m still baffled. Although still pretty sure we’ve been bushed, but thinking it was someone else is more fun.

thank god the shittest international break ever is over! It’s finally game day & the return of our noodle 🥳 So zazamagic or whoever you are, please don’t drop any bombs at 12:30 because you’ll be interrupting our game time commentary.

Glad you’ve said it’s 12.30 kick off as I thought it was 3 🤣 Get to thirst even earlier, happy days! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Morning you lot! ❤
What a night we had, still sobering up!

@zazamagic did you sleep well? Ready for the match?

I agree, please tell us beforehand when you'll be here, so we won't miss anything. We have lives outside Tattle after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i still don't understand what happened yesterday, it's like being drunk and waking up the next day

yes @zazamagic i have an exam on tuesday and if i dont pass i will see the world cup from my home

• Haha
I feel so bad for @jdub who was awake on her own trying to process all this while we all attempted to sleep…

Hopefully she’s asleep now dreaming of Mase and Christian… 🤣

• Haha
Have you guys listened to Broken? With all the drama last night I forgot.
Let's make Talia some views. I'm sure she'll be struggling without us.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Have you guys listened to Broken? With all the drama last night I forgot.
Let's make Talia some views. I'm sure she'll be struggling without us.
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Stop doing this to me!

• Haha
More from GB… he’s not related to Nathan

With respect to my new BFF I don’t think ‘the penetrator’ is him - the writing is so different!

Missed the gym this morning since I was up late with all the drama 😩 today brings a covid test, Christmas shopping then the pub to watch my boys at Anfield

• Haha
  • Heart
I gave up on 01:09s, couldn't finish.
Talia honey,
I’ve only heard the same 3 lines that are on every one of her tiktoks over and over and that’s already too much. 🤣

If you want a real laugh (and to cringe so hard you get cramp) then watch the music video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the game in my country is at 9 AM it is very likely that i'm sleeping dreaming of mason bleeping me in the stadium as in the fanfic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed the guy, the one Greenbush is being dramatic about. I don’t know what the duck he is excited about, the pic is just of him and Mason in what looks like his office. Nothing exciting or scandalous. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I followed the guy, the one Greenbush is being dramatic about. I don’t know what the duck he is excited about, the pic is just of him and Mason in what looks like his office. Nothing exciting or scandalous. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought his account was private?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.