Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You bunch of plant based biatches!! 🤣 The Instshoes have been under our noses the whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One hour until kick off, I’m going to try watch what I can on my phone because everyone can get fucked today.

I’ve already told someone to shut up this morning ☺ happy saturday ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a dairy allergy so I’m an almond milk drinker! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for @jdub who was awake on her own trying to process all this while we all attempted to sleep…

Hopefully she’s asleep now dreaming of Mase and Christian… 🤣
Morning all! No dreams here 😩 still trying to process what happened last night and I think what's throwing me is which of the "bros" would prefer Spicy to Daddy and actually call him Daddy...

Anybody else find it extremely hot when this man says the word "duck" because same...

I feel like this man needs more appreciation
Now this is a train I can jump right on...no questions asked

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sat in a muddy field watching the middle child’s match at the moment! Think I’m going to miss the start of the match! 😩

Is this one of us? 🤣🤣🤣
426C316E-37D4-4D0C-B206-778AACBA0A98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ffs I get to my eye appointment and I was supposed to wear my contact lenses for at least an hour and I forgot so I have to come back and I’m going to miss the first half of the game 😡😡🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll be trying to watch on my phone while my brother tells me to stop 😂 And then during our match I'll check for notifications from the United match...maybe it's better if my phone stops working then 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You bunch of plant based biatches!! 🤣 The Instshoes have been under our noses the whole time!
I'm not plant-based, I was going to say I like cow's milk for calcium and strong bones 😈 but I think there is actually more calcium in PB milks and if I'm going to make a rude joke, I'd like it to be scientifically accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yayyy he’s starting!
1637408553549.gif

look at me with the dancing shroom 😇

He must have proved he was hungry enough to Tuchel by carrying a yogurt around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not plant-based, I was going to say I like cow's milk for calcium and strong bones 😈 but I think there is actually more calcium in PB milks and if I'm going to make a rude joke, I'd like it to be scientifically accurate 😂

I love my meat and dairy. Call me, Mase 😘

• Haha
Doing some thinking has anyone checked the bin to make sure Gerard hasn’t got out. What if he Zaza. We given him a name on here and he name checked @keylimepie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.