Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read back through the few pages when Zaza the magician arrived and it’s so weird - I’ve also laughed a lot again because we are all bleeping hilarious! We were just innocently laughing about the elf tiktok and then bam! all hell broke loose! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was green bush on the chilly bus? Would he have been passionate enough to defend chilly’s honour about possible drug taking incase it ruined his career? 🤔
No he be the first to say his career is over and he will never play again due to his lolly addiction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just read back through the few pages when Zaza the magician arrived and it’s so weird - I’ve also laughed a lot again because we are all bleeping hilarious! We were just innocently laughing about the elf tiktok and then bam! all hell broke loose! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh the elf TikTok… those were simpler times!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was green bush on the chilly bus? Would he have been passionate enough to defend chilly’s honour about possible drug taking incase it ruined his career? 🤔
Also. How does Zazamagic know we say TikTok teens can get in the bin? It’s not in the recap or the wiki….. and that’s a random thing to remember for a newbie from all the shite we chat

• Wow
Right! Bedtime for me. Big day tomorrow 😂 Including my brother properly meeting the boyfriend so pray for him 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well i have no idea where the last 5 or 6 hours have gone and I'm not sure if I’ve spoken to my family at all in that time…🤣🤣🤣 I really must try and sleep now, it’s way past my bedtime. Night night all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i feel
Like I’ve aged 10 years since that elf tiktok 🤣🤣

Also. How does Zazamagic know we say TikTok teens can get in the bin? It’s not in the recap or the wiki….. and that’s a random thing to remember for a newbie from all the shite we chat
Because they’re a tiktok teen who’s been told by us to get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually miss the big dramatic events and have to catch up. Pleased to have experienced this in real time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It's been really fun today, but my head is killing me... I'll catch up tomorrow, hopefully I won't miss too much!

• Heart
I enjoyed earlier it was so much fun💕💕I bit the bullet a few weeks ago and made an account on tik tok, I've been so well behaved 😏but I made a comment on this hotties vid and he made one in reply.😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How I feel about today's events

Then there is this...

Alright, I'm off to bed! Night lovelies! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right folks it’s 3.20 am, I’ve just re read everything and can confirm that it’s all clear as mud! 😂
Night night, don’t let the zazamagic bite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fell asleep mid tattle and then missed the Greenbush drama. What the actual is going on? In the words of Tallia ‘I’m a little bit broken’ and confused by it all 😂 @Rodney2208 how you managed to get a coherent recap I’ll never know 🤣🤣

Super soaker Saturday better pull through after last nights events, what a Friday night 🤣🤣

Just to get us all in the mood for 3pm…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I fell asleep mid tattle and then missed the Greenbush drama. What the actual is going on? In the words of Tallia ‘I’m a little bit broken’ and confused by it all 😂 @Rodney2208 how you managed to get a coherent recap I’ll never know 🤣🤣

Super soaker Saturday better pull through after last nights events, what a Friday night 🤣🤣

I just watched that tiktok more times than I should for 7.45am. Morning! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Oh ffs! Now I’ve got that tit in my head again! 🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched that tiktok more times than I should for 7.45am. Morning! 😁
Morning! Ive still no idea what went on last night. @zazamagic if you're popping back this morning can you please give me some warning because I've got to do some housework, do a food shop, go buy more school uniform and nip to the pharmacy, all atcsome point this morning. I'd be gutted if I missed you appearing again because I was to busy cleaning my skirting boards to see your comment.

If by some bizarre chance that you are 🧚 can we please have lots of shots for the wank bank today. Spitting, Chillys big willy bouncing around, fluffy gel free hair etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well morning all, i’m tired, still utterly confused and when I first woke up I wasn’t sure if I’d just dreamt the whole bloody thing - apparently not! 🤯🤣

I think we should stick ‘the penetrator’ in the bin with all the other twats and give them no more attention. We don’t need that sort of nonsense on game day. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.